Circle around the campfire and make memories, share stories or connect with family and friends. Sing a little tune or dance a jig!
Rent a bonfire site day or night!
This year, for weekends from September 17 through November 4, you can reserve a campfire during the cool afternoon hours as well as at night. Bonfires will be offered on the following days:
- Fridays: 5:30 – 7:30 P.M. | 8 – 10 P.M.
- Saturdays: 10 A.M. – 12 P.M. | 12:30 – 2:30 P.M. | 3 – 5 P.M. | 5:30 – 7:30 P.M. | 8 – 10 P.M.
- Sundays: 1:00 – 3:00 P.M. | 3:30 – 5:30 P.M.
Each bonfire can accommodate 30-50 people.
Cost is $50 per campfire for 2 hours. If you want to reserve your site for 4 1/2 hours though, the cost is only $85.
Reservations are required! The bonfire cost does not include admission for your guests.
The bonfire cost does not include admission for your guests.
Included in your campfire rental:
- Private bonfire site
- Sufficient wood for a campfire
- 1-3 8 ft. long picnic tables; you may bring additional seating if desired.
Bonfire Site Policies:
- Bonfire fee must be paid at the time of reservation with a check that is refundable in the event that the farm is closed due to weather.
- Campfires will be started by an Autumn Acres team member.
- Please remember to bring cooking utensils like metal skewers for hot dogs and marshmallows. Roasting sticks can be rented or purchased from the General Store.
- Folks who rent a bonfire on weekends are welcome to bring coolers of drinks, hot dogs, marshmallows, etc. for roasting.
- No alcohol allowed on the farm, please!