Looking for an outdoor adventure this fall? Come to Autumn Acres located on the beautiful Cumberland Plateau for over 50 acres of interactive exhibits & creative farm themed playgrounds for the whole family. Unlimited play for the whole day!
Barnyard Ag-Venture Playground
- Horse Tire Swings
- Animal Swings
- Country Culvert Swing
- Tire Playground
- Niblet’s Country Corn Crib (filled with bushels of corn, dump trucks, scoops, sifters, and toys)
- Giant Country Culvert Swing (Ride on top or get in for loads of swingin’ fun)
- Steer Roping
- Niblet’s Nitro Tunnel Slides (2 side by side 40’ long mega slides that are large enough for adults)
- 40’ x 80’ Mega Jumping Pillow (open air inflatable for loads of exercise and fun!)
- Cow Train Ride
- Pirate Ship Playground (climb, slide, swing, and interactive fun)
- Corn Hole Boards
- Hay Mountain
- Charlotte’s Web
Be sure and visit the pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkin~ Tennessee’s favorite fall family tradition
At Autumn Acres we offer pumpkins and gourds in all shapes, colors, and sizes!
Jump on a wagon and we’ll take you on a 20 -30 min hayride across the beautiful Tennessee countryside. A hayride is not complete without a stop at one of our pumpkin patches for you to pick your own perfect pumpkin.
Hayrides are included in the admission price and pumpkin tickets can be purchased from the Admission Stand.If you prefer, select from pre-picked pumpkins at the Autumn Acres General Store. We also have a larger assortment of pre-picked gourds, corn stalk bundles, straw, scarecrows, mums, and much more for all your Fall decorating needs!