Looking for an outdoor adventure this fall? Come to Autumn Acres located on the beautiful Cumberland Plateau for over 50 acres of interactive exhibits & creative farm themed playgrounds for the whole family. Unlimited play for the whole day!
Barnyard Ag-Venture Playground
- Horse Tire Swings
- Animal Swings
- Country Culvert Swing
- Tire Playground
- Niblet’s Country Corn Crib (filled with bushels of corn, dump trucks, scoops, sifters, and toys)
- Giant Country Culvert Swing (Ride on top or get in for loads of swingin’ fun)
- Steer Roping
- Niblet’s Nitro Tunnel Slides (2 side by side 40’ long mega slides that are large enough for adults)
- 40’ x 80’ Mega Jumping Pillow (open air inflatable for loads of exercise and fun!)
- Cow Train Ride
- Pirate Ship Playground (climb, slide, swing, and interactive fun)
- Corn Hole Boards
- Hay Mountain
- Charlotte’s Web
Be sure and visit the pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkin~ Tennessee’s favorite fall family tradition
At Autumn Acres we offer pumpkins and gourds in all shapes, colors, and sizes!
Jump on a wagon and we’ll take you on a 20 -30 min hayride across the beautiful Tennessee countryside. A hayride is not complete without a stop at one of our pumpkin patches for you to pick your own perfect pumpkin.
Hayrides are included in the admission price and pumpkin tickets can be purchased from the Admission Stand.If you prefer, select from pre-picked pumpkins at the Autumn Acres General Store. We also have a larger assortment of pre-picked gourds, corn stalk bundles, straw, scarecrows, mums, and much more for all your Fall decorating needs!
You’ll never have more fun while getting lost in our corn mazes!
The Corn Mazes Explained
Our largest maze is the Trivia Maze. We have over 40 different topics to choose from! At each of the ten checkpoints throughout the maze you’ll have to answer the corresponding question correctly to advance to the next checkpoint. How you answer the questions will depend on how long it takes you to get out! (Average time for the Trivia Maze is 40-50 minutes)
The second largest maze is called the Farm Scene Investigation Maze. Farmer Joe has gone missing. There was an accident and it appears to be foul play! To escape this maze you’ll have to bring your map reading skills! You’re the detective and your job is to navigate to each of the seven checkpoints and uncover the truth of who dun-it! (We don’t suggest sending youngsters in alone, recommended for ages 9 and up.)
Our smallest maze is the Farm Scene Tracks Maze. This is the perfect adventure for the tiny tots of the family. Much smaller than the others, the Farm Scene Tracks Maze takes navigators on a hunt to discover who stole farmer Joe’s pie. Play the game, collect the tracks, figure out the mystery! (Recommended for ages 2-8 years old.)
Corn Mazes after Dark
Join us after dark! If you’re up for the challenge, each one of the mazes are even more fun enter into the darkness of the cornfield. Don’t forget your flashlights though! None of the corn mazes are lit. All of our mazes though, are completely family friendly after dark. We do not haunt or scare.
Tips for a Great Maze Experience
- It is a corn field, so the trails are uneven and sometimes muddy. Dress your body and feet appropriately. If there has been rainy weather, the mazes are likely to have muddy patches in the low lying areas.
- The corn mazes are outdoors, so we share the corn with the bugs. If you’re so sweet mosquitoes can’t resist, we recommend bringing bug spray.
- Bring good walking shoes to navigate the terrain. Flip-flops are not recommended because they are a tripping hazard.
- Bring a flashlight for after dark exploring. If you forget, we have flashlights available in the General Store and Maze Information Building.
For more details on how to have the best experience possible, visit our Visitor Information page.